No products in the cart.
We recently have been contacted regarding photo tours to China, Mexico and Iran. Although A Different Perspective is not offering these destinations yet as small group tours, we are able to provide photo tours on a custom basis. Please read below what Travel Weekly has to say about these emerging destinations.
WTM 2015: China, Mexico and Iran tipped as emerging destinations
China, Mexico and Iran have been tipped as the top emerging destinations by British holidaymakers and senior executives polled at World Travel Market (WTM).
– In the WTM annual industry report, brought together through a poll of 2,050 stakeholders (buyers and exhibitors at the show) and 1,038 British holidaymakers, the three destinations were said to be ones to watch in coming years.
– According to the poll, more than half of the holidaymakers quizzed expressed an interest in visiting China. A further two thirds of industry leaders predicted an increase in business in China for 2016.
The news comes just weeks after the UK and Chinese governments signed a deal to boost tourism between the two countries.
– The report stated: “More than 570,000 British nationals visit mainland China every year, but the pent-up desire to visit coupled with recent diplomatic and marketing partnerships look set to boost this number.”
– The results also showed that 50% of holidaymakers were interested in travelling to Mexico and 16% were keen to visit Iran.
– Of the business leaders quizzed, three out of 10 said they believed they would do more business in Iran in 2016.
– This year, the largest ever Iranian delegation is exhibition at WTM, looking to agree deals with tour operator and agents.
– Cox & Kings announced last month it would start selling holidays to Iran next year.
CALL NOW FOR DETAILS 415-331-3791